IN-GROUND STEEL STORM SHELTERS
Our in-ground storm shelters are made with the highest standards of any storm shelter company, using 10-gauge steel walls and a 4-gauge sliding lid. The sides of the large, jumbo and jumbo tall shelters feature our patent-pending design using vertical supports and continuous rebar every 2 feet. We keep our shelters from floating or sinking by pouring 5 inches of concrete on all four sides and 2 inches of concrete along the bottom sides. Our small and medium-sized shelters feature rebar tied from the bottom of the shelter to the existing slab, as well as concrete on the bottom sides and top of shelter separated by a layer of packed soil. Additionally, all of our garage units can be installed outside as an exterior patio unit with a specially-designed patio lid and ventilation.
At GFS, we guarantee our installation and our lifetime warranty lasts as long as you own your home. Check out our new animated video showing how we build GFS Storm Shelters.
Disclaimer: Small and Medium In-Ground Storm Shelter concrete and rebar amounts differ from what is shown in the above video.
GFS Shelter Specifications include the following:
- Patent-pending GFS Gridlock design and installation method
- Built with 3,000 PSI-rated concrete around the sides and bottom edges (Size Large and above)
- 2-ton rated 4-gauge steel door
- Special easy open door latch design plus interior chain lock
- Treated with Life-Kote Epoxy (interior & exterior) for waterproofing and corrosion prevention
- Battery-operated light and fan system
- Comfortable fully padded bench seating (Size Medium and Above)
- Marine-grade carpet
- GPS location registration services
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (transferable)
- Debris Impact Tested at Texas Tech
- Engineered, designed, and manufactured in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- GFS Storm Shelters is fully licensed and bonded
in-ground storm shelters PRICING
|SMALL||4-6 people||3ft wide x 6ft long x 5ft tall||$3,095|
|MEDIUM||6-8 people||4ft wide x 6ft long x 5ft tall||$3,695|
|LARGE||8-10 people||4ft wide x 8ft long x 5ft tall||$4,495|
|JUMBO||12-14 people||5ft wide x 8ft long x 5ft tall||$5,295|
|JUMBO TALL||12-14 people||5ft wide x 8ft long x 6ft 3″ tall||$7,095|
All prices are for units delivered and installed within a 35-mile radius of Oklahoma City. GFS Storm Shelters is headquartered in Oklahoma City and serves Oklahoma, Northwest Arkansas, Texas Panhandle and Southern Kansas. Contact us for custom shelter pricing. We can build the storm shelter to fit your needs. Ask us about available financing. We reserve the right to change prices and make improvements and changes to GFS products and shelters design and installation method without notice. We reserve the right to change prices without notice. We reserve the right to make improvements and changes to GFS products and shelters design and installation method without notice.